Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Going Fishing

Last week Uncle Rol took Chris fishing so that I could go and get the inspection and registration done on my car. Chris was really excited to go fishing with Uncle Rol.


Getting ready to head out to the pond from the car


he even got to use a little guy pole

the great fishermen walking along the pond


So apparently Chris got cold while fishing so Uncle Rol let him wear his shirt... looks more like a dress on the little man


Looks like the only catch he's coming home with is a bag of Ruffles

About 10 min after I dropped them off I got phone call from Chris. He called me to tell me that he go the first catch of the day. He was very excited about it! All the fish they caught were to small to bring home so they released them back into the pond so that they could grow bigger and be caught again later. Chris really had a good time and says he can't wait to go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment