Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of July!


For the 4th of July we went to Cedar to spend it with Chris' "Bestest Buddy"/cousin. He sure loves his Scotty. Here's the 3 kiddos at the Fire Station getting ready to go on the fire truck.



Cutest lil USA Cheerleader EVER!

Yes Chris got a mohawk hair cut.... I figured it's summer and he's been asking for one... so what the heck I let him. We have colored spiker glue so he got a red, white and blue mohawk!



The boys trying to hold Ashley down


Ashley, Mary, Chris and Scotty with Sparky... yeah Ashley was not thrilled about Sparky


On the fire truck, ready to head out to the parade



practicing waving




"Are you talking to me?"


ok then.... CHEESE!



forget waving, I'm going to just suck on my fingers



along the parade route



heading back to the fire house


hugging Ashley! He sure loves his cousins


After we got back to the fire house we jumped back in the car and heading back to watch more of the parade. The fire trucks were first, so we were able to catch most of the rest of the parade



Scott and Chris "dancing" with the high school drill team... pretty entertaining!




Happy Birthday to my favorite Lil Sister Mary

the Red, White and Blue catapiller cake I made for Mary... turned out pretty cute I think!


No comments:

Post a Comment