Sunday, December 23, 2012

Maui Ocean Center

May 14, 2012


For our first day in Maui we decided that we would go to the Maui Ocean Center.  We didn't want to do too much on our first day so we decided on more of a relaxing day.  I had shown Chris stuff from the Ocean Center online and he really wanted to go....so we went.  It still doesn't have much on the Monterey Bay Aquarium, but it was still pretty good.











Cheese



humuhumunukunukuapua'a
and a few other fish



posing for the camera



"Gill"





my young photographer





green sea turtle




the very cool tunnel




sharks....from inside the tunnel



my boys checking out the aquatic animals from the tunnel





a ray swimming over us



  

checking out all the fish




Kaanapali

After the Aquarium we headed over to Kaanapali to check it out.  I made everyone go to this beach....




Hanging with Grandma





Kaanapali 2012
with Mom





Kaanapali 2008
same mom, same beach, same little guy....4yrs apart.

This is why I made them go back here...I wanted to get another picture of me and Chris at the same place, just 4yrs apart.





No comments:

Post a Comment