Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Motorcycle Races

May 27, 2012

I took Chris and Jared to their first World Superbike Races at Miller Motor Sport Park in Tooele.  I use to go to motorcycle races with Chris' dad back before we had Chris, and even took Chris to one in Monterey CA when he was just 2 months old.  I forgot how the roar of those bike engines gives me goosebumps, and how amazing it is to see those riders ride so fast and maneuver their bikes the way they do.  I sure missed it!  Here are some pictures from our trip to Miller Motor Sports Park.




first sighting of some bikes....they were doing qualifying laps



they boys found their Harley sign




He knows how to bug his mom...thumbs down to Ducati...what a stinker!




doing a parade lap




I think he might like it!





Section C....for Christopher




me pointing out my favorite racer, Jake Zemke
(I think Jared is embarrassed by me)


No comments:

Post a Comment