Monday, September 19, 2011

Cowabunga Bay!

We ventured out the water park in Draper....Cowabunga Bay. Chris LOVED IT!! This was our second time there, and I decided to get an underwater camera to take some pictures at the park.


There's a HUGE bucket that fills up with water and then it tips over and dumps all this water down. He wasn't too thrilled with it.... not sure why he's plugging his ears.


He had more fun playing in the single streams of water



He liked these tiered "buckets" too



He thought it was so hilarious to let the water shoot him in the butt.... what a goof ball!




The Double Dogger


Mae Day


going down Hang Ten with mom... he had to ride with me on this one, its open on the top.... we still had fun on it



Lil Man playing on the "beach" of the kiddy pool..... orange/red slide there on the right is a fun one....

Yup, he can go down it all by him self.... this is the end of the orange/red one from above


Another big one.... yup he likes it too



Hanging with mom!


floating along the lazy river


He loved running into the kiddy pool


An underwater shot.... I was doing Hang Loose, but didn't get all of my hand in the picture.... not too bad considering I had my eyes closed



I love the bubbles coming from the little guy



swimming through the water



another underwater swimming shot




I LOVE this one!!




looking down at him swimming... he loves swimming around in the kiddy pool

kind of a fun shot underwater


taking a little break



these are from another day at Cowabunga about a week or so later


he brought his kick board this time




Ready....Set....


GO!!!!....


SPLASH!!!


"How'd you like my jump mom?"



Another fun airborne shot

taking a little break

No comments:

Post a Comment