Sunday, September 11, 2011

Little Baker!

I was chopping up some rhubarb that I had gotten from my mom. Chris came into the kitchen and asked if he could help me. I told him I was going to make a strawberry rhubarb pie, and he got very excited, so he helped me make the pie. He had to go and get his blue hat too. He told me it was his bakers hat. What a cutie!


Add some sugar


stir up the dry ingredients



mix in the strawberries and rhubarb



pour it all into the pie shell



weave the lattice top



bake & there you have a great looking strawberry rhubarb pie!




the chef approves of the final product!

He had so much fun making this pie, that he was begging me to make another one! I told him he had to wait until this one was gone, then we could make another one. He even asks me from time to time if we can make cookies. I think I might have a little baker on my hands now. I'm seeing lots of fun cooking adventures ahead for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment