Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Mount Nebo Scenic Loop

Christopher and I took a little drive up the Scenic Mount Nebo loop. Its a drive I've been wanting to go on for a while now. We tried back on Easter, but there was still too much snow up there and the roads were still closed. So we went today. I can't wait to go back when the fall colors start! Stay tuned for that one....




Looking back towards Nephi (looking south)



Looking up now :-)
I wanted to try and get a shot of him with some of the cool clouds behind him


Can't go without a Mommy and Me shot


What a face


I really liked this shot. With the back of Mt Nebo in the background with a little bit of snow left on it, and then some red rock in the foreground. I just really like this view


My little man, striking a pose



more of the back of Mt Nebo


Look how high up we are!!
Phew, that was a long walk



another shot back to the south


I think this was Yuba Lake, nice little view down the canyon



Looking down towards Santaquin and Utah Lake
nearing the end of our little drive



No comments:

Post a Comment