Thursday, January 5, 2012

All Aboard!

We got to go on the Polar Express train ride on the Heber Valley Railroad to go and see Santa before Christmas. Mary, Scotty, and Ashley got to come with us. We had a lot of fun on the train ride, and the kids LOVED it when we got to the North Pole and when Santa came onboard the train to see all the boys and girls.



All bundled up.... it was really cold this day... too bad we didn't have much snow to go with the cold air



Scotty, Mary, and Ashley



My sweet little niece



Just before the train headed out of the station




Squishy hugs with mom



These cousins are Best Buddies!!



The Trio



Mommy and her little man



Yup, I sure love this little guy




Love this little cutie too




I think he was attacking me


Unfortunately the battery on my camera AND my phone were dead..... so I wasn't able to take any more pictures after this.

The kids had a great time on the train ride. It was very cool to see how excited they got when Santa got on the train and walked thru asking each kid what they wanted for Christmas. Scotty made me tear up when he told Santa that for Christmas he "wanted his dad to come home". Eric was still on his way home from his second deployment to Iraq. He was fortunate enough to be home for Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment