Tuesday, January 3, 2012

PUMPKINS!!!!



So this Halloween we (ok I) carved A LOT of pumpkins. I guess I got a little bit of a creative streak going.... or as creative as I get. Yeah, most of them were from patterns, but I still had fun doing them. I think in the end I carved almost 20 pumpkins. 2 for my sister, 4 for my nieces..... and the rest for Chris, me & Jared. Half of our pumpkins rotted before Halloween, so I had to carve more.... that is mostly why I ended up carving almost 20 pumpkins.



Jared's spider (he carved this one)




3 pumpkins that we had up in our window for Halloween night
the left one says "Trick or Treat", then a BYU one for Chris (carved in protest for me), and a smilie face for Jared




close up of my "Trick or Treat" pumpkin



a free handed "BOO" and Chris with his cousins



the "Yankees" pumpkin for Mary
"Scary" face for Scotty


My University of Utah & Chris' BYU (first ones, again BYU carved by protest)


the little guy posing with our first three pumpkins





Our Haunted Gingerbread House

No comments:

Post a Comment