Sunday, January 8, 2012

PULL!

Jared took us out to shoot clay pigeons on New Years Eve. I've never been and have really been wanting to try it out....so we finally got the chance to go.

no excursion would be complete without a mommy and me picture


Jared got Chris a "hunting" jacket too. He talks that he wants to go hunting....I'm not totally sure he's up for it, but we'll keep introducing him to aspects of it, and we'll see how he does.


the little man did the "pulling" for the pigeon shooter.
He did a pretty good job of it.


I actually hit a good number of pigeons. I didn't really think I'd be able to hit many, if any. I enjoyed it! I can't wait to go again. Jared even went and got us an automatic pigeon thrower so that Chris can operate more of it. This one had to be reloaded each time and Chris couldn't pull the throwing arm back.... I'm really excited to try the new one out!

No comments:

Post a Comment