Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas Morning






Santa Came!! He drank his milk and ate his cookies & Rudolph ate his carrot




Santa left me Dinosaur Train toys
(these three will talk to it other, its pretty cool)





a Dinosaur Train book and a Super Heros book




Dinosaur Train, Time Tunnel train set




a neat Horse ornament from Aunt Kristen



a cool doodle Pad!!






Awesome quilt from Grammy!!!



I think he likes it





another nice warm outfit from Aunt Denise and Uncle Mike



Jared got 10 more puzzles to do!



neat big truck weigh station from "Grandma with my Bulls"





Tag Reader and Books from Mom



Cars footie jammies from Auntie Shirley
yeah, I think he might like them



the two wildlife statues I got for Jared


We had another great Christmas! I had the day off again (only the 2nd Christmas off in the last 10 years), and Jared was able to be home too. We pretty much just relaxed and enjoyed the day together. Jared got me a Cricut, with a laminator and binder, and a food saver too. I've had the chance to use my food saver, but haven't tried out my cricut yet.....but don't worry, I'm sure I'll get some good use out of it.

We hope everyone had a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment